After travelling all around the world in their hot-air balloon, with their show Made in Kouglistan, the Gluminovitch brothers are back in Canada. And this time, Grandma and the kids are coming along! During a one of a kind evening, the exotic siblings set up under the big top to uncover Kouglistanian rituals. Unachievable feats, wild traditional dances, crazy juggling and surreal illusions are just some of the surprises the family has in store. A journey to a strange country that you won’t forget!
ABOUT THE GLUMINOVICH FAMILY
The Gluminovich family is certainly the most ancient of Kouglistan, going back way before the hydraulic butter slicer was invented. As ordered by King Kougli II, its members travel from one country to the other to share their zest for life through their show Zkruv Lös, and demonstrate their colourful traditions.On the trip: Grandma Mameeköz, guardian of the ancestral culinary secrets, such as the mysterious fermented frog juice. The kids, Musolinöf, Lenöf, Ädoulff and Atylä, ensure the success of the evening of festivities. Lurking in the shadows are cousin Boodhÿn and her animals, in charge of safety, and the cafeteria. Not overlooking the Gluminovich brothers, Gandolf, Guinsky and Bartek, bearers of traditional dances and feats. All are looking forward to the day the world will see Kouglistan for what it really is… the most beautiful country on Earth…
FOLLOW THE "FAMILY" ON FACEBOOK
DURATION / AUDIENCE
75 min / on intermission / All audience
July 7, 2017 at 7pm / Montréal Complétement Cirque / Tickets
July 8, 2017 at 4pm and at 7pm / Montréal Complétement Cirque / Tickets
July 9, 2017 at 4pm / Montréal Complétement Cirque / Tickets
July 14, 2017 at 7pm / Montréal Complétement Cirque / Tickets
July 15, 2017 at 4pm and at 7pm / Montréal Complétement Cirque / Tickets
July 16, 2017 at 4pm / Montréal Complétement Cirque / Tickets
TEAM ON TOUR
- 9 artists (5 adultes - 4 children)
LOCAL TEAM REQUIRED (SET UP)
- 1 light technician
- 2 stage technicians
- 1 sound technician
À la charge du producteur lors d’une représentation à plus de 100 km de Montréal.
- 3 chambres d’hôtel avec 1 lit double
- 1 chambre d’hôtel avec 2 lit double pour la famille (ou 1 appartement)
SET UP SCHEDULE – DAY BEFORE THE FIRST SHOW
- Lights pre-hang by the local team before the arrival of the touring team
- Arrival of the artists
- Unloading of the set with the help of the local team (30 min)
- Focus + lights intensity (6 hours)
- Sound check (45 min)
- Technical set up + preset (45 min)
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY OF THE PERFORMANCE (typical times indicated for a performance at 8pm)
- Cleaning of the stage (4.30 pm)
- Arrival of the artists (5 pm)
- Strechtching, preparation and rehearsal on stage (5 pm to 7.45 pm)
- Public entrance 10 min before the beginning of the show (7.50 pm)
- Beginning of the show (8 pm)
- End of public entrance (8.10 pm)
- End of the show (9.10 pm)
- Strike and loading (9.30 pm to 11 pm)
MINIMUM STAGE AREA
- Depth: 8 m (26 feet)
- Width: 10 m (32 feet)
- Height: 6,5m (21 feet)
The stage area should be flat, levelled and clean.
The stage should not be higher than 30 cm. The ideal set up is a stage close to the ground
Sound system should be in working order at the arrival of the artists and should cover the whole audience and stage areas.
- 2 stereo speakers (preamplifiers ex : JBL EON 615).
- 2 front fills if the sound system doesn’t cover the full stage area.
- 2 Jack cables 1/4 that can reach the center of the stage (the music is handled directly by the artists during the show)
- 2 active D.I boxes (type: BSS AR133)
- 1 electrical plug + 1 extension cord to reach the center of the stage
Lights are handled directly by the artists on stage.
Please contact the producer to receive the lighting plan -> firstname.lastname@example.org
DRESSING ROOMS / CATERING
- 1 heated dressing room for 9 persons equipped with mirrors, seats, sinks and showers.
- Water bottles, coffee, tea, juices, snacks (fruits, nuts, cookies), 6 beers
- 2 ice packs or frozen peas (in case of injury)
DRESSER (if more than 2 performances)
Prepare, wash, iron and repair the costumes ofr each performance. Costumes must be ready at least 60 min before the show. The producer asks for a free access to the laundry room if possible.
The set must travel by plane, boat or truck depending on the distance and on the time available.
Please consult with the producer to settle this transportation.
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
To know more about "ZKRUV LÖS - Velkome to Kouglistan!" please contact:
Vincent Messager I email@example.com I +1. 514.774.3048
PERFORMERS ET CREATOR
Ginsky aka ‘Gisle Henriet’ - Co-creator - performer - kompoust master
Gandolf aka ‘Guillaume Biron’ - Co-creator - performer - sound design - goat whisperer
Bartek aka ‘Barthélémy Glumineau’ - Co-creator - performer - racoon senseï
Boudine aka ‘Magalie Betts’ - performer - master cook
Mamikoze aka ‘Peter James’ - performer - spiritual gate
Mussolinöf aka ‘Loke Henriet’ - performer - head security
Lennöf aka ‘Talia Henriet’ - performer - animal care
Adoulf aka ‘Eivind Henriet’ - performer - head carpenter
Atilöf aka ‘Kaspian Henriet’ - performer - tour manager
Geneviève Beauchamp - Costumes design and making
Karine Gauthier - Light design
Raphael Lamy - Accesories design and making
Nous remercions les partenaires ci-dessous pour leur soutien financier qui a permis la création du spectacle