Robert & Henri, a Geek Quest The super-heroes they dreamed of becoming and the geeks they are today; the music of their youth - which they still secretly
love - and the dangerous acts they are eager to present: This is what Robert and Henri have in store for you in this show that brings together the whole
family. Two protagonists dive back into echoes of the 1990’s they grew up with in this new opus packed with absurd, whacky humor and acrobatic feats. Geek Quest, Throw2Catch’s new tall tale.
DAY OF THE SHOW TIMETABLE
- Arrival of the team on the performance site (2 hours before the beginning of the performance)
- Unloading of the equipment with the local team (30 minutes)
- Setup for equipment (30 minutes)
- Sound checks (30 minutes) (note: Light check during sound check if needed)
- Warm-up + small rehearsal (30 minutes)
- Tear down (30 minutes)
- Minimum height: 6.5 m (21‟) minimum / Ideal stage or space size: 6m (20) deep by 8m (27‟) large
- The performance surface must be flat, level, smooth, hard and clean. The performance space must be safe.
- The ideal configuration for this show is a stage fixed near the ground.
- The system should be functional at the arrival of artists and must cover the whole room / space of performance
- 2 amplified speakers at least on speaker stand (ex: JBL EON 615)
- 2 Front Fill if the main system do not cover the whole room / space of performance.
- 2 D.I box active (ex: BSS AR133)
- 2 XLR cables that can reach the center of the stage (music is managed by artists from the stage)
- 1 power outlet (which can reach the center of the stage)
- Lighting plan to be approved by THROW2CATCH if the event takes place inside or in the evening
- Presence of a qualified lighting technician during the show
DRESSING ROOM / CATERING
- 1 dressing room for 3 people, heated or cooled, equipped with mirror, sink, shower and 3 chairs.
- Water bottles, coffee, tea, juice, fruits, nuts and crackers or cookies would be appreciated.
- 2 bags of ice or bags of frozen peas (in case of injury).
- 2 fresh carrots per show for the needs of the show (accessory) -> 25 to 30 cm long and 3 or 4 cm thick (wide side)
WARDROBE MASTER OR MISTRESS (IF THERE IS MORE THEN 2 REPRESENTATIONS)
- Prepare, wash, iron and repair (if needed) costumes for each representation.
- Costumes must be ready 60 minutes before the beginning of the show. If possible, the touring team would appreciate if they could have access to the laundry room.
TRANSPORT AND STORAGE (EQUIPMENT)
- The scenery travels via plane, truck or car / trailer depending on distance and time. CONTACT US FOR AN ESTIMATE.
- The producer must allow the unloading and loading of the van and its trailer as close as possible to the place of performance.
- The producer must allow the van and its trailer to be parked around the performance site during the performance (if required, an authorized parking permit must be provided by the producer)
- In case the show is presented over several days and if the broadcaster offers the possibility of storing the equipment between performance.
- The place of storage must be secured at whole time.
INFORMATION AND BOOKING
To know more about "GEEK QUEST" please contact:
Jérémie Robert I email@example.com I +1 514 937-2434
Thank you to the following insititutions which provide financial support for the creation of the show.